The liberation of Suzhou village corridor pile stuffed fire more than 20 residents trapped (video)-candle june

More than 20 residents were trapped in some old residential areas in Suzhou. Some residents like to waste some of the waste boxes, styrofoam boxes, old wood and other waste inflammable materials into the corridor, which easily lead to fire hazards. The night before yesterday, the liberation of the village occurred due to a fire caused by the stack of things, more than 20 people trapped in the building, thanks to firefighters timely rescue, did not lead to heavy losses and casualties. More than 20 residents were trapped in the building fire in the corridor, and the residential building was the 38 middle corridor of the new liberated village. Yesterday, the reporter went to the scene, the fire is on the first floor and the two floor between the corridor, and wire communication line is burnt, the entire corridor from the first floor to the six floor roof Xunde dark, the walls were fireworks baked cracking, residents have been blackened home and building up in the road, talking about the fire last night, we still haunt. "It was burning so much that it scared people to death."!" In the corridor on the second floor residents Mr. Li from fire recently, he told reporters that the fire occurred in the night before 10 10 pm, he was resting at home, suddenly smelled burning smell, then hit the door to see, a door, a heatwave and smoke instantly swept over him, he choking me, he shut the door, then he began to carry water from home fire, but the fire is too large is of no avail. At that time, the smoke was large, the whole corridor was like a chimney, from the first floor straight to the top floor, the upstairs residents want to escape, can not escape, everyone is very flustered and nervous. The time of the incident, residents living in the six floor of the Yue aunt just evening home, see live in the corridor on fire, and the smoke filled the air, she was very frightened of her husband in six floor of the house. "My husband was already in bed, by fire after waking up from bed to escape from the corridor, but found the corridor was full of smoke, simply to escape, then shut the door, take a wet cloth to cover the nose, lying in the window, waiting for rescue, and upstairs, ten hands are waving for help out." Yue aunt said with a lingering fear, because the fire occurred in the corridor, smoke sealed escape channel, we can not escape, there are about 12 households, more than 20 residents trapped. After the accident, many residents put water to participate in fire fighting, and then, the fire officers and soldiers arrived in time to extinguish the fire. Fortunately, the fire officers and soldiers arrived in time, otherwise the consequences will be unimaginable." In the interview, residents expressed gratitude. Village residents escape corridor stack objects easily blocking "my worst, I forgot to escape because confound at home, the door closed, causing a lot of smoke into the house, causing home furniture, walls were blackened." Talking about the fire last night, Gu Gu, who lives in the four floor, does not hit one place. In the interview, residents believe that the main cause of the fire is the problem of corridor stacking. The fire place is the corridor between the first floor and the two floor, where the residents are piled up with debris, and the fire is burned out from the debris. Reporters in the fire corridor noted that many floors of the corridor are piled debris, in the roof of the residents, there are residents separated the corridor stacked waste boxes, old shoes, old benches and other sundry, once there is fire, easy to trigger

苏州解放新村楼道堆物酿火灾 20多名居民被困 在一些老小区,不少居民喜欢把一些废纸箱、泡沫塑料盒、旧木材等废旧易燃物品堆放到楼道里,极易酿成火灾隐患。前天晚上,解放新村发生一起因楼道堆物酿成的火灾,楼内20多名居民被困,幸亏消防队员及时救援,才没有酿成大的损失和人员伤亡。楼道堆物酿火灾20多名居民被困发生火灾的居民楼是解放新村38幢中间楼道。昨天,记者来到事发现场,发生火灾的是在一楼与二楼之间的楼道,电线和通信线路被烧断,整个楼道从一楼到六楼楼顶被熏得漆黑一片,墙壁被烟火烤得开裂,居民们在收拾被熏黑的家里和楼道,谈起前晚发生的火灾,大家仍心有余悸。“当时烧得烟很大,吓都吓死人了!”住在该楼道二楼的居民李先生离火源最近,他告诉记者,火灾发生在前天晚上10时10分许,当时他在家里休息,突然闻到一股烧焦的味道,便打开门查看,一开门,一股热浪和浓烟瞬间向他袭击过来,把他呛得够呛,他赶紧把门关上,随后,他从家里提水开始灭火自救,但火势过大根本无济于事。当时浓烟较大,整个楼道就像个“烟囱”,从一楼直往顶楼蹿,楼上的居民想逃下来,根本逃不下来,大家都非常慌乱和紧张。事发时,住在该居民楼六楼的岳阿姨正好上晚班回家,看到住的楼道着火了,而且浓烟弥漫,她非常惊恐,她老伴还在六楼的家里。“我老公当时已经在床上休息了,被大火惊醒后从床上爬起来想从楼道逃生,但发现楼道都是浓烟,根本逃不了,便关上房门,拿湿毛布捂住鼻子,趴在窗户上,等待救援,而楼上,十余双手正向外挥舞求救。”岳阿姨心有余悸地说,因为火灾发生在楼道,浓烟封住逃生通道,大家根本没办法逃出来,大约有12户20多名居民被困。事故发生后,不少居民提水参与灭火,随后,消防官兵及时赶到扑灭了大火。“幸亏消防官兵及时赶到,否则后果不堪设想。”采访中,居民们感激地表示。新村里楼道堆物居民逃生通道易阻断“我最倒霉,我逃生时因为惊慌失措,忘记把家里的房门关紧,导致大量浓烟涌入到家里,导致家里家具、墙壁都被熏黑了。”谈起前晚火灾,住在四楼的顾老伯气不打一处来。采访中,居民们认为,引起这场火灾的罪魁祸首是楼道堆物问题。发生火灾的地方是一楼和二楼之间的楼道,这里被居民隔起来堆放杂物,火灾就是从这堆杂物烧起的。记者在发生火灾的楼道注意到,不少楼层的楼道都堆放有杂物,在该居民楼顶楼,就有居民把楼道隔起来堆放了废纸箱、旧鞋、旧板凳等杂物,一旦有火源,极易引发火灾。接着,记者查看了同幢居民楼的其他两个楼道,也发现楼道上堆放有旧木料、废纸箱等杂物。随后,记者走访了解放新村多幢居民楼,发现楼道堆放杂物的现象比比皆是。在42幢一楼楼道,一户居民堆放了废旧摩托车、旧棕绷床等,几乎占据了一半的楼道。“我叫他们搬离,他们不搬离。”对面的居民对此怨声载道。楼道堆物坏习惯该改改了火灾发生后,被烧居民楼的通信线路和电线路都被烧断。昨天下午,记者联系到解放新村38幢所属的金塘社区居委会,工作人员吴先生表示,火灾事故发生后,社区非常重视,已请物业对线路进行了维修,保证居民的正常生活。对于解放新村楼道乱堆物严重怎么处理的问题,吴先生无奈地表示,他们社区没有执法权,只能通过居民小组长进行劝说,请居民尽量不要在楼道上乱堆杂物。同时,他们社区把这一情况上报给街道,请街道城管进行联合整治。楼道堆物问题在老新村、老小区普遍存在,一些老年人比较节俭,一些废旧物品放在家里怕影响家里卫生,扔掉又觉得可惜,出于自私心理,便把废旧物品堆放到楼道。殊不知,楼道堆物既给住户带来了不便,也影响了楼道卫生,更关键的是对居民的人身安全造成了威胁。消防部门提醒居民,改改楼道堆放杂物的坏习惯。扩展阅读: 居民楼里杂物堵塞楼道引发大火 5个楼层同时起火 (视频与文章无关,仅供参考)相关的主题文章:

« »

Comments closed.